Using social media influencers to help spread your brand’s message is quite a common occurrence these days! Influencer marketing has become one of the most efficient and effective ways for businesses to reach potential buyers. Interested in incorporating influencers into your social media marketing strategy?
We’ve centered in on a few helpful tips for working with influencers:
- Know your audience & influencers’ audiences.
- If your audience and your chosen influencer’s audience don’t align, their message won’t bring the attention and attraction that your brand needs to draw in new customers. It’s important to research your audience and the type of customers your company attracts, and look into influencers who’s social following matches that.
- Which influencer platform is right for you?
- Although people tend to use a multitude of media outlets, some brands perform better on certain platforms depending on their goals and business strategy. It is important to note how you’d like to convey your message to your audience, and which outlet will let you execute that successfully.
- Make your collaboration matter.
- There’s so much room to make your collaboration memorable and one of a kind! Instead of choosing the simple sponsored route, allow the influencer to be the face and educator of your brand to your audience, as well as theirs. Inviting them to be a guest speaker at a company event, organizing giveaways, or even allowing them to share their connection to your brand on your platform will make this collaboration seem very authentic and unmatched.
Choose Influencers that Match Your Brand
What are your favorite tips for working with influencers? Do you see influencer marketing as the next big thing in the industry? For more advice and tips like these, ask us about our business consulting options. We’ll work with you one-on-one to determine which marketing, PR services and social media strategy are right for your business. Contact us today!